Pages

Sunday 8 November 2009

The road to BLW con't...

When my eldest daughter Beatrix was weaning she only seemed to likethe packets of food, I couldn't even get her to eat jars of food she would clamp her mout shut and refuse, bacause I was coming at weaning from a 'you need to eat' stance instead of a 'hey foods and adventure, enjoy!'stance I just wanted to get food in her, she became a creature of habit eating the same things day in day out. At two she\was very fussy and when I asked the HV for advice I was threatened with a child psycologist, knowing what I know now if tanya Brydon had turned up our problems would have probably ended there! Things went from bad to worse and after years of tantrums tears and unendurable mealtimes Bea developed Emetaphobia, a phobia ofbeing sick, this lead to panic attacks, she couldn't sleep out at friends,couldn't get on a school bus and lots more it was really a very difficult time. I did lots of reasearch anddiscovered NLP which lead me to EFT, the tapping treatment that Paul McKenna commonly uses. this has cured Bea and she is now much better only left with the habit of chewing gum (most emetaphobs like to have fresh breath at all times) but it did affect my middle daughter, the story of which I will continue at a later date...TBC....

No comments: