Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

The Photo Lottery meme


I was nonimated by Julie B at http://thesardinetin.blogspot.com/ for a photo meme, my first, don't really know what to do but here goes..hope I've done it right and sorry it's taken soooo long!! I'd like to tag the following bloggers to carry on the chain as they were the first blogs I read..... The heartful blogger,Life through the Slim Lens. Not sure what you do with that but I have finally manged to do the meme...


Can't believe that this was the picture! But hey ho! It's a picture of me and my auntie taken around 1975 when I was about 8. I remember that everybody had trouble with those fold chairs...it was stuck like that and we just sat on it and put up with it! This was taken in my Aunties back garden. My Grandma knitted that cardigan...she knitted all my cardigans but they were ALWAYS tight around the sleeves! I used to hide them under the rabbit hutch at school!!

1 comment:

Julie Sardinetin said...

Thank you so much for joining in. Love the photo - so 70s. I remember my grandma and various elderly aunts used to knit me cardigans like that as well.