Pages

Friday 9 April 2010

BLW my way...

I have been thinking today that my blog is a bit different to other blw blogs in that I do not really print any receipes. There is a reason ffor this... I wanted Tabitha to eat...just eat... I am not to worried if she eats shellfish or if she eats jam sandwiches...I just want her to eat. This comes from my experience of having two girls who have never eaten well. I also feel that you can cook fancy things when they are under one and they'll eat them and you have time if your on mat leave...but what happens then when you go back to work and your rushing in the week, it's not realistic to keep that up. I decided to give Tabitha whatever we have, sometimes it;s cooked from scratch sometimes its a fish finger, what I want at the end of this is a child that will eat whatever is there, where ever she is, obviously we watch salt, but otherwise she fits in with us.

At the end of the day it's her relationship with food not mine...

3 comments:

Katy readingtogether.co.uk said...

I have just read through your journey so far an am very impressed. We are just starting blw so it has been good to read how you actually went about it.

Caroline said...

Thank you so much, that means alot. I'm glad you enjoyed the blog. It has been the best thing I have done and made such a massive difference i would recommend it to anyone. Good luck and enjoy your journey Cx

Caroline said...

ps I meant BLW not the blog!!!!