Pages

Sunday 29 November 2009

Birthdays and Baby led Weaning...

It's been a busy old time since Thursday.. On Thursday Sebastianna and I had our grade 1 piano exam, I felt really calm till I got in there.. I was thinking to myself this is nothing...I've just had a baby!! However the nerves took over, basti thought she did well though..results in two weeks... The exam was over in Berwick so a couple of hours travelling, I took wakey, wakey cakes for Tabs but she was very taken with bastis double choc chip cookie in cafe nero! Friday was school christmas fayre, beatrix helped me on the lip gloss and glitter stand!! Tabs didn't even see the fayre,zonked at 7! Then saturday and sunday have been taken up with bastis birthday.. presents am, pictures Christmas Carol in 3 D pm, followed by 5 11 year olds for a sleepover,yikes... Sunday morning treasure trail in melrose finished at 2! Exhausted! Needless to say Tabitha has had to fit in..but tonight she demanded some of my sunday lunch... peas, mash and carrots, scooped in by hand.. she has officially had more peas in one sitting than dd1 and dd2 have ever had!! Will have to make her some scones etc tomorrow to make up..thinking of trying cheese and broccoli muffins as seen on the forum!

No comments: